As your local Federal Member of Parliament, I understand it can be difficult sometimes to find the information you need about the services across our region.
My New Residents Kit is a useful starting point to get relevant information, easily and simply.
Here you will find information about Commonwealth services as well as general information about our region.
Download the latest Lalor Fact Sheets found within the Kit here:
- Joanne Ryan - Federal Member for Lalor - PDF 1.02MB File
- Your Local Representatives - PDF 673KB File
- Local Health Services - PDF 540KB File
- Local Education Services - PDF 402KB File
- Immigration and Citizenship - PDF 374KB File
- Human Services - PDF 528KB File
- Elections and Voting - PDF 772KB File
- Handy Contact Numbers - PDF 343KB File
- Veterans' Affairs - PDF 707KB File
- Community Grants - PDF 1.01MB File
- Childcare and Related Services - PDF 747KB File
- Sport and Recreation - PDF 1.37MB File
- Aged Care - PDF 624KB File
- Community Centres and Facilities - PDF 2.67MB File
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel any of the fact sheets have missing or incorrect information.