As your local Federal Member of Parliament, I understand it can be difficult sometimes to find the information you need about the services across our region.
My New Residents Kit is a useful starting point to get relevant information, easily and simply.
Here you will find information about Commonwealth services as well as general information about our region.
Download the latest Lalor Fact Sheets found within the Kit here:
- Joanne Ryan - Federal Member for Lalor - PDF 736KB File
- Your Local Representatives - PDF 383KB File
- Local Health Services - PDF 270KB File
- Local Education Services - PDF 186KB File
- Immigration and Citizenship - PDF 196KB File
- Human Services - PDF 283KB File
- Elections and Voting - PDF 1.62MB File
- Handing Contact Numbers - PDF 1.67MB File
- Veterans' Affairs- PDF 375KB File
- Community Grants - PDF 573KB File
- Childcare and Related Services - PDF 395KB File
- Sport and Recreation - PDF 657KB File
- Aged Care - PDF 328KB File
- Community Centres and Facilities - PDF 1.64MB File
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel any of the fact sheets have missing or incorrect information.